NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2021 Apply Online at nitjsr.ac.in or www.nitjsr.ac.in for Non-Teaching Posts: National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (NITJSR) invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of various posts such as Superintendent Engineer, Deputy Librarian, Medical Officer, Principal Scientific/Technical Officer, Superintendent, Junior Assistant, Technical Assistant/ Junior Engineer/SAS Assistant, Technician and Senior Technician to fill up vacancies in NIT Jamshedpur. So all eligible applicants should apply online at the above-mentioned website on or before the last date 19.03.2021 till 17.00 Hrs.
Name of the Posts and Vacancy Details:
1) Principal Scientific/Technical Officer – 01
2) Superindent Engineer – 01
3) Deputy Librarian – 01
4) Medical Officer – 01
5) Superintendent – 05
6) Technical Assistant in Civil Metallurgy Electrical Electronics Computer Sci. & Engg. Computer Applications Mechanical Production Physics Chemistry Mathematics / Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical)/ SAS Assistant- 22
7) Senior Technician in Civil Metallurgy Electrical Electronics Computer Sci. & Engg. Computer Applications Mechanical Production Physics Chemistry Mathematics – 11
8) Technician in Civil Metallurgy Electrical Electronics Computer Sci. & Engg. Computer Applications Mechanical Production Physics Chemistry Mathematics – 22
9) Junior Assistant – 9
Educational Qualification/ Age Limit/Pay Scale /Selection Procedure: Please refer to the official advertisement for complete details.
a. Non-Refundable application fee of ₹2000 (Rupees Two Thousand only) for UR/OBC/EWS of Group – A applicants
b. Non-Refundable application fee of ₹1000 (Rupees One Thousand only) for UR/OBC/EWS of Group – B applicants.
c. Non-Refundable application fee of ₹500 (Rupees Five hundred only) for UR/OBC/EWS of Group – C applicants.
d. No application fee is required from SC/ST/PWD categories and compassionate ground/employees of NIT Jamshedpur.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online at official website www.nitjsr.ac.in. The printed copy of online application form and self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures and fee etc. is required to be sent by speed/registered post only to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur, Jamshedpur-831014, Jharkhand, India, so that it must reach by 26th March 2021. The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF and the Application number.
Last date for submission of online application: 19.03.2021
Last date for receipt of application: 26.03.2021
Apply Online at www.nitjsr.ac.in