HPCL Admit Card 2023, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) will release the exam date and HPCL Admit Card 2023 for 276 posts of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, and other Posts in some days. The candidates who applied for these posts get the opportunity to work in the HPCL. It is expected that HPCL will release the HPCL admit card 2023 7 to 10 days before the examination. As soon as the date is released we will update the link to our website. You can download your admit card 2023 using the application number and date of birth or Password from the official website of HPCL i.e. www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
HPCL Admit Card 2023
The HPCL recruitment 2023 selection process includes a Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by a Group Task and Personal Interview. The HPCL Engineer Admit Card 2023 will be released 7 to 10 days before the exam on the official website of the HPCL, www.hindustanpetroleum.com. The HPCL Admit Card 2023 consists of the exam date, examination center, and time slot. The candidate must read the admit card carefully before going for the exam. The candidate must keep a Hard copy of the admit card and Original Photo ID Proof at the time of examination.
HPCL Engineer Admit Card 2023
The candidates must keep their Application number and password with them at the time of downloading the HPCL Admit Card 2023. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the HPCL i.e. www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Here are a few important details regarding the HPCL Admit Card 2023 mentioned in the table below;
|HPCL Admit Card 2023|
|Organising Authority||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Posts||Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, CA, QC Officers and other Posts.|
|Status||To Be Released|
|HPCL Admit Card 2023||7-10 days before exam date|
|HPCL Exam Date 2023||To Be Announced|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Group Tasks, and Interview|
HPCL Admit Card 2023 Download Link
The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation is the organising Authority that will release the HPCL Engineering Admit Card from its official website i.e. www.hindustanpetroleum.com. It will release the Admit card 7 to 10 days before the examination date. The candidate who has applied for 276 posts of HPCL can download the HPCL Admit Card 2023 from the direct link to our website as soon as the HPCL releases the admit card.
Steps to Download the HPCL Admit Card 2023
The candidate must follow the proper steps to download the HPCL Admit Card 2023. The candidate must have a Username/Application number and Password/Date of Birth with them while downloading the HPCL Engineering admit card 2023. Here is the correct sequence to download the admit card.
Step 1: Visit the official website of HPCL i.e. www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
Step 2: On the homepage go to the career tab.
Step 3: Here under Recruitment Officers 2023-24 Search for the link “Admit card for Recruitment Officers 2023-24”.
Step 4: Click on the Admit card link, and you will be redirected to a new page.
Step 5: Fill in the login credentials i.e. Application number and Password then press the login button.
Step 6: Your admit card will be displayed on your screen, read all the details carefully then download the admit card and take the Printout of the admit card.
If a Candidate finds any difficulty in downloading the admit card fill out the Contact Us form given on the HPCL Website i.e. www.hindustanpetroleum.com under the career tab.
Details Mentioned on The HPCL Admit Card 2023
The candidate must read all the details mentioned in the HPCL admit card 2023. There are a few details that are quite important so read all the details carefully so that you do not miss any document or information. Here are the details which are given on HPCL Admit Card 2023;
- Candidate Name: The Candidate’s name was mentioned on the hall ticket of the applicant.
- Photograph: The HPCL Admit Card 2023 has the uploaded photograph of the applicant.
- Roll Number and Registration Number: The HPCL Engineering Admit Card 2023 mentions the Roll number and Registration number.
- Signature of the candidate: The HPCL Admit Card 2023 also contains the signature of the candidate.
- Date of the Examination: There will be the HPCL Exam 2023 date of the examination on which candidate’s are going to appear for the examination.
- Time of the Examination HPCL Exam 2023: There is a time and shift of examination in the admit card. Along with exam time, there is a reporting time. The candidate must reach the examination center half an hour before the examination.
- Venue of the Examination: On the HPCL admit Card 2023 there is a complete address and city of the examination day.
- Center Code: The center code is also mentioned on the HPCL Admit Card 2023, do check the center code on reaching the venue of the examination center.
Instruction Mentioned on the HPCL Admit Card 2023
There are a few instructions mentioned on the HPCL Admit Card 2023. The candidate must read all the instructions carefully to avoid last minute hassle on the exam day. Some important instructions are given below;
- The candidate must reach the examination 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- The c
- Candidate must carry a photocopy of the admit card along with Original Photo ID proof.
- The candidate must carry a photograph uploaded during the application process.
HPCL Officer Exam Pattern 2023
To qualify for the HPCL Officer examination 2023 the candidate must perform best in the selection process. The HPCL officer 2023 selection process includes the following three stages. These are;
- Computer Based Test: The candidate has to qualify for the first phase of the exam i.e. Computer Based Test. It is an objective Test of General Aptitude and Technical/ Professional knowledge.
- Group Task: In this stage, the candidate’s ability in the group is analyzed. This stage includes Problem solving skills, Leadership Qualities, Communication Skills, teamwork, etc.
- Personal Interview: The 3rd stage of the recruitment process is a Personal Interview where the candidate’s technical knowledge and suitability for the role are checked.
- There is another Moot Court process for Law Officer posts.