HSSC Group D Question Paper 2023: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) conducts recruitment exams to fill various Group D positions in the state government. The HSSC Group D Exam has been scheduled for the 21st and 22nd of October 2023 in 2 shifts each day. As today os the second day of the Haryana CET Group D exam is over for shift 1, the candidates can download the HSSC Group D Question Paper 2023 for both days to know what was the level of the HSSC exam this year. This article explores the significance of the HSSC Group D Question Paper and Answer Key 2023 to provide tips on preparing effectively. We have also attached the unofficial HSSC CET Group D Answer Key 2023 prepared by our faculty for your reference.
HSSC Group D Question Paper 2023 Answer Key
The HSSC Group D Question Paper comprises subjects, including General Knowledge, General Science, Reasoning, Maths, English, Hindi, and Haryana GK. The officials will release HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023 along with the correct answers asked in the question for this year. There will be no negative marking for incorrect or unanswered questions in HSSC CET Group D Exam 2023. The selection of the candidates will be done based on the Common Eligibility Test (94% weightage) and Socio-Economic criteria (5% weightage).
|HSSC Group D Question Paper 2023 Answer Key|
|Exam Conducting Body||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Exam Name||HSSC CET Group D|
|HSSC Group D Exam Date 2023||21st and 22nd October 2023|
|HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023||October 2023|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|No. of Shifts||Shift 1 and Shift 2|
|Selection Process||Common Eligibility Test (94% weightage)
Socio-Economic criteria (5% weightage)
HSSC Group D Question Paper 2023 PDF
The HSSC Group D Question Paper pdf for both shifts of 21st October 2023 and the 1st shift of 22nd October 2023 is updated in the below section. All candidates who are going to appear in the exam on 22nd October 2023 can check today’s question papers to check the level of the exam and the types of questions. The candidates who have their exam in the upcoming shift or planning for next year’s HSSC Group D Exam, then refer to the question paper pdf and know what type of questions were asked by HSSC this year.
HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023 [Unofficial]
Our faculty has solved the HSSC Group D Question paper for helping the candidates in a better way to calculate their approximate marks in the HSSC CET Group D Exam held on 21st October 2023. Click on the below link to download the unofficial HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023 prepared by the faculty and know how many questions you have attempted correctly.
HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023 [Official]
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will also release the official HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023 on its official website www.hssc.gov.in in pdf format. The correct answers to the questions asked in HSSC CET Group D Exam will be shared through HSSC CET Group D Answer Key 2023. When HSSC uploads the answer key, we will also be sharing the direct link in the article.
Steps to Download HSSC Group D Answer Key 2023
- Visit the Official Website: Open your web browser and go to the official website of HSSC. The official website URL is typically “http://www.hssc.gov.in/”.
- Navigate to the Answer Key Section: Look for a section on the website labelled as “Answer Key” Click on that section.
- Select the Group D Answer Key: In the answer key section, you should find a list of exams for which answer keys are available. Look for the HSSC Group D exam or the relevant advertisement/notification number.
- Download the Answer Key: Click on the link for the HSSC Group D Answer Key. It will typically be in PDF format. Click on the link to start the download.
- Save the PDF: Once the PDF is downloaded, save it to your computer or mobile device.
- Check Your Answers: The answer key will contain the correct answers to the questions asked in the HSSC Group D exam. You can compare your responses with the correct answers to estimate your score.
HSSC Group D Exam Pattern 2023
HSSC Group D Exam consists of 100 questions from General Knowledge, General Science, Reasoning, Maths, English, Hindi, and Haryana GK. For any incorrect answer, HSSC will not deduct any mark i.e. NO Negative Marking. The marks distribution for each subject is as follows-
|HSSC Group D Exam Pattern 2023|