Punjab Police PMT/PST Admit Card 2023: The Punjab Police Department has released a notice regarding the Punjab Police Physical Exam Date 2023. As per the notice Punjab Police PMT/PST Exam is scheduled for the first week of December 2023. Punjab Police PMT/PST Admit Card 2023 will be released by the end of November 2023 at www.punjabpolice.gov.in. Candidates can download their Punjab Police Constable Admit Card for Physical Examination from the official website of the Punjab Police or from the direct link will be updated in the article.
Punjab Police Constable PMT/PST Admit Card 2023
The Punjab Police Constable Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Screening Test (PST) 2023 are scheduled to be held in the first week of November 2023. In order to download the Punjab Police PMT/ PST Admit Card candidates will be required their login details such as Application number/ Registration number/ Login ID and password. All exam-related information including exam date, exam timing, exam venue, and other details will be released along with the Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023.
Punjab Police Physical Admit Card 2023
A total of 1746 vacancies are to be filled for constable posts through the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2023. To appear for the Punjab Police Constable Examination 2023 Candidates must carry the Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023 to the examination venue on the date of examination. To get the details of the Punjab Police Admit Card 2023 for Constable Post go through the below table.
|Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023|
|Organization||Punjab Police Department|
|Status||To be released|
|Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023||By the end of November 2023|
|Punjab Police Constable Exam Date 2023||First week of November 2023|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test
Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Screening Test (PST)
Punjab Police Constable Physical Admit Card 2023 Download Link
The candidates who are going to appear in the Punjab Police Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Screening Test (PST) for Constable posts can download their Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023 from the official website www.punjabpolice.gov.in after the Admit Card is released. Candidates must carry a printed copy of the Punjab Constable Physical Hall Ticket 2023 to the exam center on the day of the exam along with a valid photo ID proof without fail.
Steps to Download Punjab Police PMT/PST Admit Card 2023
All applicants who registered for the Punjab Police Constable Exam 2023 can download their Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023 from the official website by following the below steps.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Punjab Police Department at www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the “Recruitment” button appearing on the left side of the homepage.
Step 3: In the recruitment section, go to “Click Here for Punjab Police Recruitment Portal 2023”.
Step 4: Now click on ‘Login” and a new page appears on the screen.
Step 5: Enter your login credentials Registration number/ Login ID and Password.
Step 5: Click on the “Submit” button and your Punjab Police Admit Card 2023 appears on the screen.
Step 6: Check all the details mentioned and download the hall ticket.
Step 7: Download and take a printout of the Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023 for future reference and save a digital copy to your device.
Details Mentioned on Punjab Police PMT/PST Admit Card 2023
After downloading the Punjab Police Admit Card 2023, candidates must go through the details mentioned on the hall ticket. If there is any error contact the Exam authority for its correction to be done before the exam.
- Candidates Name: The full name of the candidates provided during the Punjab Police application form.
- Exam Name: The name of the examination for which the exam is going to be conducted, in this case, the exam name is Punjab Police Exam 2023.
- Exam Conducting Body: The name of the organization name responsible for conducting the Punjab Police Constable Examination 2023 in this case is the Punjab Police Department.
- Candidates Roll Number: The unique number assigned by the exam authority to each candidate for taking the examination.
- Date of Birth: Candidates’ date of birth in the format of dd/mm/yyyy is mentioned on the Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023.
- Gender: The gender of the candidates which can be male or female.
- Exam Time: The timing of the examination at which the examination will commence.
- Reporting Time: The reporting timing on which the candidates are required to reach the examination center.
- Exam Venue: The full address of the examination center on which the examination took place.
- Candidate’s signatures: The candidate’s signature same as that uploaded during the registration process.
Documents Carry Along with Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023
The candidates must carry the following important documents on the date of examination to take the Punjab Police Constable Exam 2023
- Photograph: Candidates must keep two passport-size photographs.
- Admit card: The Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2203 is a mandatory document to be carried out during the Punjab Police Constable examination. Without an Admit Card candidates will be debarred from taking the exam.
- Other documents: Candidates must carry one government-issued original Photo ID Proof like PAN Card/Aadhaar/ Passport, E-Aadhaar with a photograph/ permanent driving license/voter’s card to the examination hall along with the Punjab Police Admit Card 2023.